itrogen Tire Filling Systems by TireSaver
Nitrogen filled tires will last longer, provide increased safety, better fuel efficiency, and reduces operating costs.
- Maintain proper inflation pressure longer: Tires inflated with compressed air lose 2 psi/month. It takes up to 6 months or more for the same loss with nitrogen
- Improve fuel efficiency: Properly inflated tires provide a 3.3% increase in miles/gallon
- Eliminate chemical aging of the tire: As oxygen permeates through the side wall, it degrades the rubber, causing the tire to deteriorate. Nitrogen is inert and prolongs tire quality.
- Longer tire life: By maintaining proper inflation pressure and minimizing tire aging, tire life improves by up to 25%
- Nitrogen is very dry (-50°F dewpoint): Nitrogen eliminates condensation and rim corrosion, and will allow tires to run cooler and provide a safer ride.
- Prevent autoignition of the tire: Tires running cooler will minimize autoignition, providing a safer ride.
- Increase retreadability: As nitrogen minimizes the oxidation of the rubber, the tire retains its original quality longer, providing more retreads.